Try these fun STEM activities at home!
Make a walking Rainbow!
- 7 clear cups
- paper towels
- food coloring (red, blue, & yellow)
- fill four (4) of the cups with water (almost full is best!)
- line up the cups, alternating full and empty cups.
- drop five (5) drops of red food coloring into the first and last cups
- Drop five (5) drops of yellow food coloring into the third cup
- Drop five (5) drops of blue food coloring into the fifth cup
- twist the paper towels. Place one end in the first cup and the other end in the second cup. Grab another twisted paper towel, and place one end in the second cup and one end in the third cup. Continue until you have draped into all cups.
- have your kids guess what will happen
- Watch the water move to create a rainbow!
Lucky CHarms Graphing
- Lucky CHarms
- Free Printables (Thank you happy teacher happy kids!)
- Crayons, Markers, and/or Pens